Get my updates sent to your inbox and I’ll give you your choice of two downloads as a thank you. You can even opt to get them both.
Gift choice #1: Introduction to Corporate Ladder University – a preview of a book that I’m writing which provides tips that everyone should know on how to advance their careers. The book focuses on the most important career-building strategies, the ones you won’t find written in any textbook or in any school’s career service center. This is hands-on advice form the real-world to help you jump-start your career. You’ll also be first to know when the full book is complete.
Gift choice #2: Electronic Signing App Guide – a comprehensive analysis of electronic signature apps available in the market today. This analysis is relevant for anyone who even occasionally has to sign documents but doesn’t have a scanner. If you run a small business, you definitely want to take a look at this. Electronic signing makes getting documents signed more efficient and facilitates monitoring of the signature workflow throughout the process.
What else do I get when I sign up?
- Unlimited email access to a big 4 CPA and management consultant who specializes in solving the most difficult financial business problems
- An insider’s perspective on the skills needed to land a job in management consulting
- Technology hacks to drive efficiency for small businesses
- Guarantee that you won’t miss any of the actionable career and business tips posted to the site
- Exclusive offers available only to the email list. For example, I’m in the process of developing a monthly themed update to help you get the most out of the content here (e.g. office politics, client management, and bookkeeping tips). The only way to receive that will be join the email list.
What type of updates can I expect?
You can expect updates to cover anything involving business (especially accounting and finance) and growing your career. Samples of the type of content you’ll receive includes:
- 3 Words That Will Kill Your Career
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid Looking Like an Amateur Jobseeker
- Intuit Releases New Quickbooks Self-Employed But What Does It Do?
- Accounting is the Language of Business and Every Entrepreneur Needs to Learn to Speak It
- Box vs Dropbox- which one is better?